Secrets of an Iran Contra Insider
by Al Martin
Order Form Here
or Call Toll Free
CONFIDENTIAL FILE: ALEXANDER S. MARTIN|
* Born 5-19-54, Oberammergau, West Germany, Federal German Republic.
* Mixed German and American parentage.
* Returned to United States 09-Aug-1957.
* Graduated Masconoma Technical School, 16-May-1972.
* Full ROTC training then available at high school level.
* Graduated with certificates in electronics and communications equipment, as well as a Level 05 Certificate in Russian Languages.
* Subject joined the United States Navy, 19-May-1972.
* Sent to China Lakes Naval Air Station to complete basic training and for further training in electronics and communications.
* Subject MOS - 16-Sep-1972.
* At subject's request, TDY'd 03-Oct-1972 Naval Communication Center, Saigon, South Vietnam.
* Remained in South Vietnam theater until cessation of naval and air hostilities on 27-Aug-1973.
* On 04-Sep-1973, subject again, and on request, TDY'd Subic Bay, Pacific Theater of Operations Naval Command Center.
* Discharged honorably United States Navy 19-May-1976.
* Immediately thereafter joined United States Naval Reserves, Active Status.
* Remained United States Naval Reserves active status doing two tours.
* Transferred and relisted, inactive service United States Naval Reserves.
* Subject retires United States Naval Reserves 19-May-1988 at the Reserve Officers Rank of Lt. Commander. . . .
©2000 - 2005 Al Martin Raw All Rights Reserved